Absolutely not. It is a free of charge service which allows you to decide whether we are a suitable partner to serve your business. To provide the best possible solutions for your organisation, we will require a few things from you. We need floor plans prior to an audit day to conduct a proper print audit. Then will need someone from your organisation to give basic access to the IT System on the audit day, it will help us analyse your existing print usage where we can provide you with best solution possible.
Whether you are a small or enterprise level business, we provide our services to all types of businesses. Sometimes a meeting is required to provide the best print solution options to your business.
We can recommend solutions over the phone for small businesses who owns fewer printers. Also, it will be easy to document and send an explained solution via an email. We will always be providing you the answers to your questions with emphasis on cost savings and reliability because we believe in fairness and transparency. Even if you are our smallest clients, we are delighted to produce print samples and demonstrate equipment to you.
In order to get all the correct data, there are several electronic tools that will be used. Generally, the audit will take a hands-on approach and be managed in several following stages:
- On site visits to discuss your requirements
- Conducting a detailed analysis at your premises by taking physical notes of each device, location, its age, current print model and volume produced
- A return visit within a one month period for a 2nd print usage reading to give us an understanding of the print usage
- Design and recommend a tailor made new print environment for your business
- Present the findings of the audit
- Recommended setup and demonstrate the presentation with actual cost savings, environment benefits and time savings to best suit your business.
- Deployment of your new managed print environment in a professional and timely manner causing minimum disruption in your business operations.
We keep all our customer’s needs as the pillar through every step of the way ensuring your success with MPS!
Arrange a free print audit from Elite
Fill in the fields below and we will get back to you as soon as possible for MPS – which is a great opportunity!